Friday 18 March 2011

Beauty in the eye of the beholder




Genuine conversations...'so i was looking at someones bike the other day and there was a bushy tail sticking out of a bag...I asked what is was and why" the answer was "road kill for my mate that does taxidermy"... the taxi durmist (if thats the right way of putting it) is Reid Peppard... I love taxidermy...duno why but I personnal find it really interesting. I duno if Id wear it...but only coz I don't have the balls....I LOVE IT





Interestingly she's a vegitarian...and anyways its all roadkill or died of natural deaths...its just collected from around London, in parks and all that..so its kinda like evolution, from a scuzzy horrid germ ridden creature comes a beautiful work of art. I wish I was this talented...ja'dore Reid Peppard. And anyways if u don't wana wear a pigeon then you can wear it in silver

No comments:

Post a Comment